How to book
Please contact us in writing via email (email@example.com) indicating the specific activity and dates appearing on our website / brochures you are interested in as well as the number of participants, or simply by filling our online booking request form, without any financial commitment.
We will be in contact with you via e-mail / phone to review in more detail your requests and provide relevant information.
If you wish to book an activity, you will be provided with a Booking Form including price, participants, dates, itinerary and activities and relevant travel information.
We require a signed Booking Form and, except otherwise specified, first down payment effective at least 90 days prior to departure date.
Unless otherwise stated, prices are per person in double bed cabins (2 persons). A single cabin (1 person) may be requested with a price surcharge.
- Stay onboard the ship for the specified travel duration
- Professional skipper, first mate and, except for offshore sailing, a professional guide
- Standard offshore lifejacket and lifeline
- Shore landings and tours with the dinghy
- Bedding and towels
- Onboard food, snacks, hot beverages and non-alcoholic beverages
- Transportation to / from the arrival airport and the ship
- Fuel and all port dues
- Air fares to and from departure point
- Insurance (personal medical, travel, cancellation, etc)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Food and beverages on the day of arrival until boarding
- Ski, trekking or other outdoor activity gear and clothing
- Voice and data communication using onboard equipment
- Entry fees into parks, museums, etc.